This classy cluster box unit (CBU), also known as a gang mailbox system, provides a secure, free standing outdoor solution for your neighborhood centralized mail delivery needs. Pre-configured units include built-in parcel lockers and outgoing mail collection for added convenience and can be used alone or in large groupings to accommodate every project type.
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection.
Vital 16 Tenant CBU
- Total Tenant Doors: 16
- Total Parcel Lockers: 2
- Front Loading
- Includes Mailbox Units and Pedestal
- Tenant doors include heavy duty cam locks with 3 keys each
- Silver adhesive decals with black numbers are included for door identification
- Includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials)
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Concrete anchors NOT included
Installed unit (on pedestal) height is 62"
Installed unit width is 30-1/2"
Installed unit depth is 17-7/8"